Booking and payment
The booking is confirmed only with the payment of a countersigner deposit equal to the 30% of the total amount of the booked stay, and it must be cash payed, or by a non-negotiable check, international money order or bank transfer (see prices page). In case of non-fruition of the booked stay the deposit will not be returned. The remaining amount must be payed in cash or by credit card at the arrival.
Arrival and departure time
The stay begins with the reception time from 14:00 to 17:00 of the arrival day and ends at 10:00 of the departure day, excepting particular agreements. At the arrival each guest is requested to give to the reception an ID document in order to dispatch the registration formalities. At the departure each guest is requested to leave the room before the prearranged hour (10:00), excepting particular agreements. The delay causes slips in the room preparation for the daily arrivals.
The breakfast buffet takes place from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m.
Linen we’ll change the linen as follows:
- every three days in the rooms
- every seven days in the apartaments
If you want we’ll anticipate the change charging € 10,00 for each person and every supplementary change.
The direction is exonerated from every responsibility for unattended personal belongings in the rooms or in the common areas. It will be responsibility of the guests to guard personal belongings of great value, both in the rooms and in the farm-accomodation common areas. We recommend all the guests not to remove or ruin any object present in the rooms or in the farm-accomodation common areas. Every abuse will be reported to the local authorities of Public Security.
Bans and general rules for the use of the swimming pool
- Children and kids must be accompanied and seen by adults;
- It is forbidden to bring food to the swimming pool; only beverage and drinks in disposable paper cups are allowed (no-glass);
- We beg you to protect as much as possible the grassplot, the flowers, the trees and the swimming pool facilities;
- Everybody is asked to behave in such a way as not to cause trouble to the other customers and not to damage persons and things;
- It is absolutely forbidden to bring in the area any kind of animal, even if on the leash;
- For the relax of everybody in the farm-accomodation it is necessary to keep silent from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. and from 10.00 p.m. to 9.00 a.m.;
- Please don’t make noise, don’t chase each other or behave unseemly and dangerously for yourself and for the others.
- The swimmingpool is only reserved for the guests the day of chek-out only of 11.30 A.M.. If guests want to stay on the departure day, they have to pay € 5,00 for each person (adults as children).
Stay and departure
The guests are asked to respect all things and the whole equipment of the Agriturismo, in case of improper use the direction will claim damages from the guest.
In case of delay at the arrival or in case of advanced departure the total amount of the booking will be charged.
The direction will cancel the booking without notice in these cases: - If the account is not payed within the expected terms;
- If the customer don’t arrive on the expected day. In this case the deposit will not be returned and the direction has the right to rent the room the day after.
In any case the booking deposit will not be returned.
Visitors may not enter in the agriturismo even when accompanied by a guest, without prior authorization from the Management. All visitors are required to leave a valid ID document at reception and after an hour they must pay euro 5,00 per person (adult and children).
In the night time is strictly forbidden the presence of unauthorised persons in any place of the farm-accomodation.
- The host animal must be leashed in public areas and can not enter the pool area. They can also be left alone in rooms or apartments, and must always follow the master. (there is no dog-sitting service)